Friday, March 25, 2016

VreMax: 2015 CRI QSL Card Plus Extras

Organizing my past radio related posts by transferring them to this new all-radio blog of mine from my other blog - Vremax where they originally appeared.

Original content is coming soon but for now quoting again below.

***   


As I promised in this entry on the QSL card that I got from World Harvest Radio, here is one from China Radio International (CRI) which I got even before the other one.

I listened to some CRI broadcasts using my Grundig Yacht Boy 80 on September 27, 2015, and on the basis of that session decided to submit a report.
As I didn't find a reception report submit section on the CRI website, I just sent them an e-mail and it worked and there was even a little conversation including some mild argument about whether I reported correct times for my receptions. 

I just used a reception report form that I found online. 


This is the envelope that my CRI QSL card came in. 



In fact, the envelope contained not just a requested QSL card but a nice little bundle of other goodies.


A QSL card, a CRI sticker (I asked for one too) and three curious things like paper appliques figures or something. Must be traditional Chinese, nice too.


CRI sticker.


The CRI sticker reverse.


A QSL card from China Radio International.


It features China's rare endangered animals which are in this case the Saiga, I think.





QSL

Bonus. Two nice little people and two mice. It was in the envelope.





And now the two of them together.


And the two mice.



VreMax: 2015 CRI QSL Card Plus Extras: As I promised in this entry on the QSL card that I got from World Harvest Radio , here is one from China Radio International (CRI) which I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP REDBUBBLE