Friday, March 25, 2016

VreMax: QSL from World Harvest Radio

Still organizing my past radio related posts by transferring them to this new all-radio blog of mine from my other blog - Vremax where they originally appeared.

Original content is coming soon but for now quoting again below.

***   


I received a QSL card from World Harvest Radio International!



As I reported in this entry on this blog, on September 27, 2015 at 00.00 UTC at a location 100 km north of Moscow, I was able to tune in to a WHRI broadcast on my Grundig Yacht Boy 80 portable shortwave receiver and got a pretty good reception as far as shortwaves go.

On October 3, I found their website and submitted my report using a form on the website... and earlier this week I got this nice QSL card in my mail box! 




2015 happens to be WHRI's 30th anniversary too.




Verification.


I have been listening to shortwave on and off for some years... and mainly in the summer when I am out of town... but only this year I decided to submit reports and try to get QSL and it worked!

And this is what earned it.




I also got one from CRI, of which later.




VreMax: QSL from World Harvest Radio: I received a QSL card from World Harvest Radio International! As I reported in this entry on this blog , on September 27, 2015 at 00....

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP REDBUBBLE