Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sony PSP Thru Car Radio = Driving to Liberty City and Vice City Radio

Here is an "innovative" use of my Sony PSP console for radio surfing purposes even if the radio is kind of fictional.

The objective here is to drive my car whilst surfing radio stations from the GTA Liberty City Stories game for the PSP especially and also from the GTA Vice City Stories. 

Just like you did in the game (minus the mayhem).



In case the explanation in the video isn't clear, here is how I do it again.

To connect my Sony PSP console to my Ford Sony Radio I use the latter's auxiliary input as it doesn't have any other way of connectivity being a 2008 radio. 

I plug the cord into the headphones out on the PSP. Then I select the auxiliary input to play on the radio and we are all set!

To play radio stations in the game you don't have to be actively playing the game. What you do is go to the Options Screen by pressing Start once the game is running, then select Audio, and on the Audio screen you can, among other things, make the in-game radio stations play in full and you can cycle between them using the left and right directional buttons on the PSP.

So I set it like that and leave the PSP on the passenger's seat and drive to that famous radio! 

I prefer Liberty City radio more. My favorites stations are Radio Del Mundo, Flashback FM, Rise FM with DJ Sanchez but I listen to all of them. 

Perfect for a long trip, a station plays for about 40 minutes and starts all over again.





VreMax: Sony PSP Thru Car Radio = Driving to GTA Games Sou...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP REDBUBBLE